switch to BASIC auth for development only. it's easy to do, just change FORM
to BASIC (don't even have to remove the form-login and form-login-error
tags). The browser caches any auth that fulfills the Web server's challenge.
Therefore, it auto-logins you every-time the web server challenges for auth.
It's made my life easier

HTH,

Juan Pablo