Hello Jishan,
There is an option (shared="true as stated in other posting) to share
session between different instances of the SAME application. The
keyword is SAME. If you use different applications for each of your
normal site and your secure site then that solution won't work.

What you can do in that case is to "send" the sessionId() of the
nonsecure site to the secure site, and viceversa. For example:
To enter the secure site, use a link like :
secure.jsp?nonsecureId=<Nonsecure Id>

To reenter the non-secure site:
nonsecure.jsp;jsessionId=<Nonsecure Id>?secureId=<Secure Id>

To reenter the secure site:
secure.jsp;jsessionId=<Secure Id>?nonsecureId=<Nonsecure Id>

file ??? check out the doco in www.orionserver.com

name is secure.mysite.com and non-ssl site name is www.mysite.com. when I start my
server, and visit
firstly after I starting my orion server, and then back to www.mysite.com  every
request on www.mysite.com create

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]