ARRGH!!!! 3rd post of this message :-(
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:24 AM
Subject: Fw: Session share problem.

reposting ¡è#¡è%&#¡è% mailinglist :-)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Session share problem.

im pretty sure that behaivour is by design, as what you actually want your application to do is to share sessiondata created in a secure context with a nonsecure context

i have posted a question about a similar problem i had working on websphere (which incidentally i haven't solved yet)

how does the system act when you put data in session at www.mysite.com , and try to reference it from secure.mysite.com ?
if you can do this then you can add items to cart at nonsecure site and submit the transaction at the secure site.

im very interested in hearing if you find a solution og get any pointers

sincerely
morten wilken