From: Jeff Hubbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:35 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: orion-application.xml

Oisin,

Here's a URL inside Orion's site that has a description of the
orion-application.xml file:
http://www.orionserver.com/docs/orion-application.xml.html

If you still have questions and know how to read a dtd, you can look at
the dtd for this file. It's at:
http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/orion-application.dtd

If this is the documentation you have already looked at and are not
satisfied with, then I suggest you go browse through Oracle's
documentation of OC4J. I've looked at some of it, and it seems to be
clearer than Orion's own documentation to a point.

Jeff.