-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Prashant
Gaikwad
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:39 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: orion-application.xml

Hi Oisin,
        For deploying bean, I'm using approach similar to you. A session
bean has been deployed on Orion and I want to access it from a servlet with
the desired result passed by the bean to servlet. Problem is :-
          The servlet is not getting access to the bean with the browser
showing message "You are not authorised to use this page"

I'm using ANT for bean development(with proper dir struct proposed for ANT
users) and deployment. Also the servlet(.war) file is in the .EAR file. Both
the bean and servlet are deployed in Orion's environment using its admin
tool.
I'm also associating .war file (for servlet) to default website using admin
tool so that servlet can be invoked from the browser.
 Orion auto deployment creates
orion-application,orion-web.xml,orion-ejb-jar.xml files in its default
/applications-deployment dir. Also Orion shows successful bean deployment in
the default /application dir

where I'm going wrong or missing any tag entry in any of the discriptor
files. My requirment is to access bean and get result on the servlet page.

Are there any alternative/diffrent approach to what I'm following. Or are
there any links that would saught my problem.Its very urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant