-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of George Mardale
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 2:18 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: OR mapping (1/* relationship between 2 entity beans)

Hello everyone,

I have an OR mapping that involves 2 entity beans, named Group and User,
like in the following example:

public class GroupBean implements EntityBean
{
    List users;

    public addUser(User user)
    {

        users.add(user);
    }
}

So, I have an 1/* relationship.

What I want to know is what modifications do I have to made to
orion-ejb-jar.xml to reflect this OR mapping? On the orionsupport site,
there are 2 example for advanced OR mapping, one involving a relationship
between 2 entity bean, but in an one/one relationship (one entity bean has
as an attribute other entity bean, not a list of them), and one involving a
relationship between an entity bean and a regular JavaBean (not an entity
bean). I tried to combine those two to solve my situation, but it didn't
worked out.

If you are kind enough to give me an example, I will greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening,

George.