-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Morten Wilken
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:00 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: orion xml's

Am i the only one who thinks that the idea that you have to edit the
autogenerated files like orion-ejb-jar.xml etc. is a bit problematic?

sure it can be done and it works, but i would be much happier if i could
have 2 sets of xml files, the ones you edit (and you could put in your
versioning system), and another set that orion generates, and that you never
have to fiddle with.

it seems an odd mix the way it is right now, as if it was meant to be
seperated, but somehow it wasn't followed through

i could be wrong, and missing the point of the structure entirely

comments appreciated
sincerely
morten wilken