Hi,

I've tried a simple EJB2.0 Realationship with Orion 1.5.3 and it failed. For
me it seems that the orion server simply ignores my Relationship (no
additional fields or table is generated :-(((

Here's the snippet from my ejb-jar.xml

<relationships>
    <!-- This file is included by the process management Relationship
addon -->
    <!--
        ONE-TO-MANY: Order LineItem
    -->
    <ejb-relation>
        <ejb-relation-name>TestRel1</ejb-relation-name>
        <ejb-relationship-role>

<ejb-relationship-role-name>TestB-has-TestAs</ejb-relationship-role-name>
            <multiplicity>One</multiplicity>
            <role-source>
                <ejb-name>TestB</ejb-name>
            </role-source>
            <cmr-field>
                <cmr-field-name>As</cmr-field-name>
                <cmr-field-type>java.util.Collection</cmr-field-type>
            </cmr-field>
        </ejb-relationship-role>
        <ejb-relationship-role>

<ejb-relationship-role-name>TestA-has-TestB</ejb-relationship-role-name>
            <multiplicity>Many</multiplicity>
            <cascade-delete/>
            <role-source>
                <ejb-name>TestB</ejb-name>
            </role-source>
            <cmr-field>
                <cmr-field-name>B</cmr-field-name>
            </cmr-field>
        </ejb-relationship-role>
    </ejb-relation>
</relationships>

I know that there are some problems with bidirectional relationships in the
past and I have read some complains about fine grained Bugs that give me the
strong feeling that CMRs should work.

Anyone out there who has managed to build Related EJBs ?

BTW: The Bean itself works fine (CMP with Oracle 8.x) but if I add the
snippet above to my ejb-jar.xml it is ignored by Orion :-((

By Stefan