Jeff,

You can setup Orion to use another JMS provider if you want to use
another JMS provider such as Sonic MQ or MQ Series.

This allows you to have the speed and flexibility of Orion for EJB & Web
(where it excels), and the reliability of a 3rd party JMS provider.

We have clients who have this setup, and are quite happy with it.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott Farquhar :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]