Hi Mayssam,
I have experianced the same kind of problem. I had a few cmps that
had collection and map mappings to other cmps. When I changed the
orion-ejb-jar.xml and redeployed the changes didnt take effect.

The solution seemed to be to recopy the orion-ejb-jar.xml to the
appropriate application-deployments dir. After I did that it worked
correctly.

Hope this helps,
Joel