I had marveled at Orion's great JSP performance stats
vs WLS and others.

While pulling my hair out debugging my MVC web tier (type 2)
I noticed that when my request was the same (same values on
a submit page) the jsp was never hit, where if I always changed
my form values it would proceed to hit my MVC controller component
and thus excersize my machinery.

For static pages this is a wonderful feature.

For debugging and dynamic content and scenarios this is either
agravating for debugging or plain wrong if my MVC will generate
different response for the same request dependant on context that
the Orion cache can't know about.

How do I turn off this cache behavior?

Very nice J2EE container Orion!

thanks,