Dave,

I have a feeling if you made app2 the parent app of app1 it might work
(they'd probably be the same RoleManager - can't confirm that though). This
is a non-standard solution (if a solution at all! ;)), then again if you're
using RoleManager you're already using Orion specific code so you probably
don't mind too much.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World