That won't help - I think shared sessions only work between two WARs in the
same app.

The only thing I can suggest is using some sort of cookie based system where
you track via session ID who is logged in (stored in a hashmap or
something), then from each app lookup that hashmap (via JNDI) and log in the
user programmatically before they are shown the login page. Very fugly
though. SSO is one of J2EE's problems.

-mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World