that method will return the port to which the http client request
arrived, not necessarily the http port of orion.

if you use apache in front of orion and use URL-rewriting via
<frontend host="www.bigcorp.com" port="80" />

request.getServerPort() will give you port 80, while orion runs on some
other port.

I haven't found a way to get the actual port where the
web container listens to.

> request.getServerPort();

 Marco Bonechi
 e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 ZEROPIU S.p.A.
 via Fra Luca Pacioli, 3, 20144 Milano
 tel. +39 02 83102.300
 fax  +39 02 83102.310

 via Catalani, 50, 00199 Roma
 tel. +39 06 86386464 Fax +39 06 86398076

 homepage: http://www.zeropiu.com