From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:29 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Off-topic: UML Tools...Help!!!

Hi,

I have been asked by my manager to evaluate some UML modelling tools: Rational Rose and Select. However, I have never really used UML so I probably wasn't the best person to ask :)

So, if anyone could tell me any pros and cons of these packages I would appreciate it. Developers are gonna be using JBuilder 5 Enterprise, and the idea would be to farm out classes/beans you have designed and structured in the UML model.

Any information or experiences you would like to share would be appreciated as I don't have a clue :)

Thanks,

Johnny

Confidentiality Notice:

The information in this e-Mail message is confidential and for the use of the named recipients only. The information may be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient - the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-Mail message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-Mail message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone (44 207 384 8102) or e-Mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).