You can get TogetherJ in a solo version for about 1/2 of the Control Center's price.

Jonathan Bricker
Lilly Research Labs
Java ATG

Oisin Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

12/07/01 12:15 PM
Please respond to Orion-Interest

        To:        Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Off-topic: UML Tools...Help!!!

I agree totally, very feature rich, a real quality product, more
features than you could ever possibly use, but at £5000 a seat the price
is slightly prohibitive. I was lucky enough to use Together Control
Center for my Thesis, if you can afford it, get it!
Otherwise, for 10% of the functionality, for free get Poseidon! If you
like it and use it commercially pay the $150 or so dollars for the
Professional version.

Oisin