From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gustavo Comba
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:34 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Very Long Deployment Time

Hello,

    I'm deploying a little project with a Client Application Module and a EJB Module with several EJB (about 30 Entity and 5 Session Beans). I'm using JDeveloper 9i Release Cantidate to develop/deploy my project.

    My project compiles very fast, but when I do the deployment, it take a very long time (about 10 minutes). I'm debugging now, and I'm deploying continously, and it's very anoying!

    There is something I can do to accelerate the deployment proccess? Can I copy the .ear file directly into the "applications" directory and start the server again? Help me please!

    Thanks in advance,

            Gustavo Comba