Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't explain it very clearly did I? What I
meant was:

"However, it appears that it goes to the database (i.e. calls _ejbLoad_
in the Entity Bean's implementation) for every call to findByPrimaryKey,
regardless of whether it has previously read the instance with the
specified key before."

Have you been able to get pooling of BMP entity beans working?

Geoff

--
Sergey G. Aslanov,
CBOSS Group,