Bill,

Try reading:

    http://kb.atlassian.com/content/atlassian/howto/classloaders.jsp

And see if it answers your question.

(Using -cp is a baaad idea in general ;))

Another thing to do would be to try it without obfuscation and see if that
works first (to see if obfuscation is the cause)

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: www.atlassian.com
    Supporting YOUR world

On 18/1/02 7:58 PM, "Bill Hen" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: