Create a default.jsp with either:

<jsp:forward page="your/servlet/path"/>

or

<% response.sendRedirect("your/servlet/path"); %>

depending on which fits your preference best.  I find that the redirect
is a bit better for debugging because jsp:forward munges any errors.

I never managed to configure Orion to use a servlet as the context root.
Nothing in the Servlet specification seems to require this be possible,
either.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bestaetigung
> reichen wir Ihnen gerne auf Anforderung in schriftlicher Form nach.
> Beachten
> Sie bitte, dass jede Form der unautorisierten Nutzung,
Veroeffentlichung,
> Vervielfaeltigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail nicht
> gestattet
> ist. Diese Nachricht ist ausschliesslich fuer den bezeichneten
Adressaten
> oder dessen Vertreter bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene
Adressat