Hi All...

I am setting up Orion as an alternative to WebLogic and need help getting
started.  Currently we run WebLogic 5.1 and it allows you deploy EJBs
separately from your web apps.  So typically, we deploy the beans once and
then deploy many web apps that reference the deployed beans.

Looking through the docs, it doesn't seem clear on how you would accomplish
the same thing on Orion.  If we have EJBs that are already .jar-ed up (v
1.1) can we just deploy them to Orion?  Or can you only deploy the all
encompassing .ear files?

Any info on how to get things started would be much appreciated!
-Billy