Would you please take me off your email list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Christian,
Joanne
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:30 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Username and Password

HI All,

I'm new to J2EE and Orion. I have set up form-based authorization using
DataSourceUserManager. Super!

>From my initial jsp and/or servlet (not the login page), I would like to
access the username of the person who just logged in.

How can I do this?  I have tried to get attributes from the
ServletContext
an the session. I have also tried various other things I'd rather not
mention . . .

So:
How can I access the values of j_username and j_password once the user
has
been logged in?

Also, where and what is j_security_check?

Thanks,

Joanne