According to the atlassian owerview over orion classloaders, it should
be possible to use the Class-Path: attribute in your manifest file of
your .jar file, orion should load those classes. I´ve tried but never
got it to work, it seems orion ignoring the Class-Path: attribute (this
works on JBOSS although).

By putting your JAAS classfiles in orion/lib your classes gets global
acces to all your applications, but it will work.

You could specify <libary path="../path/to/JAAS"> in your
orion-application.xml, in this way you could keep all your dependency
classes in your ear/jar file.

/Linus