Hi all, i try to run fop in OC4J (with orion.jar). I have downloaded the jaxp winter package from sun that contains the xerces.jar and xalan.jar files.
The classpath of orion has this order "ejb.jar, jndi.jar, jdbc.jar, jta.jar, jaxp.jar, crimson.jar, xalan.jar, saxon.jar, tools.jar, jsse.jar, jnet.jar, jcert.jar, activation.jar"
and then xerces.jar. I have updated the xalan and xerces.jar of the server but it not runs fine (the pdf file generated has 0 KB).
When i tested fop in Tomcat, i had to delete parser and jaxp.jar and to put xerces-1.2.3.jar, xalan-2.0.0.jar at the beginning of tomcat classpath and it runs fine.

What i've i got to do in the classpath to run fop correctly??
Are xerces-1.2.3,xalan-2.0.0 from apache the same libraries than xerces and xalan.jar form the Sun jaxp winter package??

Thanks, i've this problem since three weeks ago and i don't know what to do.