From: Geoff Soutter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 February 2002 9:32 AM
To: 'Orion-Interest'
Subject: RE: A word of warning: SwiftMQ and Resource providers.

Hi Magnus,

All I did was follow the instructions in the resource providers document
(http://www.orionserver.com/docs/resource-providers/resource-providers.x
ml)

As soon as I added the <resource-provider> tag you quoted below, and
restarted orion, I got:

C:\apps\orion\154>java -jar orion.jar
Error deploying file:/C:/temp/newsfeed/build/newsfeed/newsfeed-ejb.jar
homes: JMS Error: Queue 'testtopic' is not local! Can't create a
Consumer on it!
2002-02-19 09:23:14,435 INFO   StartupServlet - startup completed
Orion/1.5.4 initialized

Which is exactly the same error as originally reported below.

Cheers,

Geoff