Hi

I just generate a unique process id ... stick it into the servlet as a
"hidden" field, ... and then  I can only get the data
"once" ... once the hidden field has been posted it is registered by the
servlet data is processed and all further
calls with that particular id are ignored ... pretty simply really, but
effective.

regards
goffredo