This is one of the classic problems a thin client app has.
Stale updates is one of the other.

I solve this via a GUID generator for each transactional screen.
The GUID is put in a hidden field and the user's session.  The
transactional logic in your action=url checks the session for GUID
and only forwards the request once to the BL and logs the rest.

How's that work for you?

curt

--

Curt Smith