Did the information in the database get entered outside of the application? If so,
cycle the app
server to see if that fixes the problem (there's a flag you can set to eliminate that
particular
problem). If not, would you mind firing over the appropriate code snippets? (The place
in your
code that you are calling the findBy.. in, and the orion-ejb-jar.xml file that is
generated).

What version of Orion are you using? (Curious also as to your weblogic version).

Cheers
Ray