Fra: Joydeep Kamdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 25. marts 2002 17:11
Til: Orion-Interest
Emne: Re: Java IDE?

Any serious users of Orion will absolutely love JDeveloper. This is as
fantastic tool and is free to use till you decide to deploy your applications
into production. Thus you can for the first time test an enterprise class IDE
without the every 30 day reinstall

Here's a comparison matrix of JBuilder 6 and JDeveloper 9i
http://www.oracle.com/ip/develop/ids/index.html?Jbuilder6_table.html

Check out -
http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7032/sdm0204d/0204d.htm

The chat about the price totall cracked me up. Noha - keep up the good work!