Title: how to set exclusive-write-access="true" in orion-ejb-jar.xml

Hi all,

can anybody help to set exclusive-write-access="true" in orion-ejb-jar.xml. Enviroment: oc4j 9.0.2.0.0

My problem is that container reset it to "false" during deployment (other attributes are set without any problem)

I tried
- to put orion-ejb-jar.xml in my application jar-file and to delete my application catalog in application-deployment catalog

- to change orion-ejb-jar.xml genereted by container
- all together
nothing works

Regards

ITC-M, SIS Company
Mr. Valeri Kireitchik
Head of Application Software Department

Fujitsu Siemens Computers Qualified Partner
Microsoft Certified Partner
Oracle Partner Program Member

Surganova 24-406
220012 Minsk