From: LAHAYE Olivier [mailto:olivier.lah...@cea.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:07 PM
To: oscar-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Oscar-users] Updated CentOS-6 test repos.

I've uploaded the missing perl-Qt package and updated the netbootmgr package.
I've also added the perl-XML-Simple package.

While doing so, I noticed an area in the build system where some packages are
not built. (perl-XML-Simple, ...)
I'll investigate that point soon (~oscar/share/prereqs/*)

DongInn, if the sync process is not yet automatic, please can you update again
the main files repos? Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Olivier.

--
   Olivier LAHAYE