All,

I finally used

-       modules-oscar

-       modules-default-manpath-oscar
for x86_64 from

http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/OSCAR/repos/6.1.0/rhel-5-x86_64/

and installed few other downloaded rpm packages.

"oscar-config --bootstrap" kept complaining about

bittorrent
systemimager-i386initrd_template

(even if I installed the systemimager-x86_64initrd_template.noarch).

I therefore installed systemimager-i386initrd_template-4.0.2-1.noarch.
I manually installed systemimager-bittorrent.noarch.

Now the last remaining issue is

-       Bittorrent

It looks to be very hard to find it. I installed few replacements for
bittorrent (transmission.x86_64, ktorrent.x86_64)
but it did not help.

Would you have some old bittorrent package to share or a workaround for this
issue?

Regards,
Costel