For those who don't know, software freedom day is a day to celebrate
FOSS!!!
http://softwarefreedomday.org/
It is on a saturday 19 Sept.

We don't need to have a booth, or full day exhibition, though that
would be awesome, but it would be hard for muslim friends that. OR
NOT....

Here's my plan:
Plan A:
SFD, buka puasa party, where everyone is invited, get everyone that
knows and don't know FOSS together....

Plan B:
Have a talk somewhere at night, where we share knowledge, this is
pretty standard....

Plan C:
Not just we going to have buka puasa, we going to do something over
the night, (hackathon? frag fest?), then we going to Sahur as

or We can hold a overnight FOSS barcamp at the same time.......

Plan D:
is open to anyone with more idea

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545