After a short struggle this year long, i can now smile that at least few
people can now come up to me and say,

"Mr. Redhuan. I finally am enlightened of what the hell you been
screaming about. FOSS is not about the code. It is about branding in a
blue ocean."

Inspired by such new taliban, I spent these 2 days writing up a simple
plan for us to consider as Malaysia's Gift to the world.
http://www.red1.org/MSC8.pdf

It is exported from AppleMac Keynote (manyak dasyot the animation, so if
you really wana see the movie, belanja me free teh tarik).

So please discuss or vote for acceptance and make it our key flagship.
Whether it become reality or not we leave to Allah. Our tugas is done.

WARNING: If you do not vote or counter then your tugas to
Allah/Karma/Tao/Money is not done. In a few years its 2012, possibly a
magnetic pole shift, sending chaos and 90% world population to alam
lain. Mana tahu, Malaysia is the next superpower to continue in the new
alam. :)

red1