What r we arguing here? Simply d concept of the criteria of what an open
source developer is!! As simple as that. I'm looking for a guidelines which
I can follow and determine what sort of help should be given to those
individual. The man with the goat can bitch all you want and I'll definitely
put it as one of the guidelines. Living proof of a world developer :) right?

rafe

Send from my HTC Android