On 4/26/2010 8:08 PM, Hasan Abu Bakar wrote:
But yeah, I was actually changed 11 of random students and they all
get suspended, including a few from UiTM Shah Alam. I feel sorry for
you guys.>:)

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar
-------------------------------
Ubuntu embedded developer/tester
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bizkut

Get FireGPG for your Firefox! http://getfiregpg.org

PGP Public Key
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC5A1B11965D43C5C

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM, CL Chow<klrkdek...@gmail.com>  wrote:
lol, you should've change a few too to cover up XD
Regards,
CL Chow
"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Hasan Abu Bakar<ha...@kelate.com.my>