On 4/12/10 3:23 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Hasan Abu Bakar <ha...@kelate.com.my> wrote:
Guys, just learn Joomla or Drupal then we don't have to waste
our time to discuss  these things.

that is going to be a revolution if that happening here in Malaysia. In a revolution, there were massacres involved.

 no need masaker, masaker. Just let MDec ask our Joomla/Drupal experts among our community to conduct more advanced trainings. Even ADempiere implementors using such CMS alot such as integrated here http://www.intouchdirect.com.au/