I thought I didn't skip ITS330 (Information Systems Development) class
when I was at UiTM and I am right. Here is the definition of BETA
release software

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta

"Beta version software is likely to be useful for internal
demonstrations and previews to select customers."

At this point, VirtualBox 3.2.0 Beta 1 is far from useful, it is _useless_

So ejat, revise it :)

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar
Ubuntu embedded developer/tester
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bizkut