Dear Red1

RED1 - how many times that we sit down and talk? how times that we
have shown you the ways and more ways and more doors and even more
doors for you to walk in and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT:???

how in the world we can help you if you don't want to help your self?
We at INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION specially are not build or paid to
help you alone nor ADempiere we have thousand of people out there that
actually need our help and they actually doing something about it...

case #1. look at our friend NASRUL AMRI aka THE FACEBOOK guys. he did
manage and work with the system which you don't want too...
case #2. PHP look at our friend MR. AMRAN, as you he was seeking help
in so many way but then HE DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT and he work his way
to suit the system too..

let me ask you "where are you in this red1?" where?

red1 what ever that you wrote up there really do take me back! it seem
that what ever that we have done for you before is a waste of time.
which i have NOW having full regret over the matter.

YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND THAT WE WORK FOR THE
SYSTEM AND WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE SYSTEM WHO ARE YOU!! IN THE FIRST
PLACE TO OVER THRONE THE SYSTEM?? which just to suit you? With this
email that i read if so any one of us here become a CEO of whatever,
do you think we still look for you and help you?? and yet when that
time come you will blame us again for the mistake that you yourself
make!. understand that tuan red1. don't simply talk your heart out
without understanding the situation that we're facing every single
day.

look at MOSC 2010 we put our ass on the line because we believed and
we wanted to help as much as they actually need the help and they
follow the rules that been implied to them. you have to understand
red1 in the 1st place WE DON'T NEED YOU! YOU NEED US be a sport and
learn your manners.

Please do take note that i am talking as an MDeC official in reply to
your email, and to my concern this email and all its trails will be
documented as an official respond from us.

thank you,

best regards
rafe azsnal