Not worth it. I mean as friends its not worth the fight. I am looking for a bigger fight in a bigger war. And from Brian's comments i am not sure if i should or you should try to beat or work the system to help us. As Brian, i am seriously doubtful cos the nature of politics is that you got to pitch a hell lot to get where you want. And that is tiring and take us away from our real coding kicking SAP ass and arse work.

So i won't be bothering you much cos i cannot afford to. The ADempiere project is now at serious gear with OSGI and that is my thermonuclear achievement to blow SAP for all of us.

But you can do this:
1. Find a loophole in the system as Dr. M did. :)