there are lots to be done, now that osdc has had that experience and gone
through the learning curve. kudos to all those involved in the conference.
the team needs more people and a strong taiko / big brother.

rafe, is your email hinting that there will still be a next year ? ;-)
appreciate if mdec can still continue to be the big taiko. but have a little
more faith for the little brother to define its path ;-)

while mosc2010 is still 'hot', can we start with the planning and paperwork
for mosc2011 ? then we can put in the program, organisation and budget much
earlier.

we also need to revisit the osdc formalisation and ask again : is osdc a
geek club or a business association or can it be both ? reading from this
thread: business is the anti-thesis of geek.

in my personal opinion, i would like osdc to be a geek club where it is able
to do advocacy and building up the community and do stuff like the
linuxvarsity and penguin masuk kampung.

i would also like to thank everyone in the community and inform everyone
that i will be stepping down as pro-term deputy president for osdc.my. i
want to focus on the oss industry (the cari makan part of the eco-system).