large apps and large group of users are 2 different things.

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Aug 2010, at 22:46, Nuhaa All Bakry <cawan.nu...@gmail.com> wrote:

havent been to their website yet but this kinda harsh and the person who
wrote it must hv had never wrote in php. large app? there's facebook. we use
frameworks these days, there's ur obj oriented n well separated logic n
presentation, and RAD for that matter...

nuhaa

Sent from my phone