thank you bos,

pengalaman sebenar dari 'medan utama' yg sangat berharga.

personally, we invest quite a bit of time to build relationships with
potential clients, and trying our best to make our projects the best in its
class. we are very serious that our clients project does not get hacked, is
never down, is beautiful, etc...

some people take the wrong attitude 'janji bayar' or 'bukan kerja aku' ....
sadly ....