Yoo!!!

I think OSDC.MY are to big for any people here want to handle everything.
OSDC.MY have many are to focus and even better small community like fedora,
ubuntu, pcbsd, wordcamp, python, ruby, android, joomla, drupal, owasp or
other community not i lists here. What we can do is OSDC.MY just focus only
one to manage this all community and help them to organize small event and
mini-conf that required from community. My point is OSDC.MY just be part on
administration.

Just consider when i get this experience join the mainstream world 2 years
back and i see  everybody have their attention and agenda. SO
i believe OSDC.MY will remind administration part and other community would
support and give commitment. BUT who are the person would take in-charge and
are the dare to take a risk because it need full commitment, time, energy &
money to continue the survival or OSDC.MY. I also not qualified to do that.
It need that person have enough abd good experience on Management,
Administration and of course Project Manager.

No need the Leader must have expert or master on OSS just noted they know
what is OSS about and can manage OSDC.MY from below to the top. I not denied
money will get involve on this but surely who are the people are dare to
take this challenge.

I think it time to make new AGM for OSDC.MY and please do it hotel or place
that people can come and raise any doubt and comment. Please give the good
critic rather then bad critic it only show we are like stone age. Are we
ready to have new AGM?

Mohd Fazli Azran