i think .. me n hasanuddin + other community people already send info about
moe oss day ... and for the presentation .. actually that was my slot since
i submitting the CFP. but since Canonical sending her as a representative ..
so i pass my slot to her as appreciation they coming to Malaysia.

from my 2 cent ...