dude, doesn't mean that i apologize i surrender. doesn't mean that i
lost the battle or the war ! is something enjoyable personally to me
see that people still have the guts to actually stand up and say their
mind. and to note that my apology wasn't directly to you but to
everyone in the list.

satisfactions in the job that im doing doesn't related back to my
personal view of thing here. i doing the job due to my responsibility
that was given to me - as simple as that -

true enough red1 to most of my answer to your question was never been
answer from you directly as if the question just another provocation
of someone who have some much time in not doing anything.. :) in
regards of stealing your bike come on dude i would rather take your
exora which will give me more return and the hantukan kepala kat
dinding tu was actually attentional, which i don't felt remorse at
all..   :)