ok i got a question. What if Petaling Street put Linux on CDs? Is that pirating?
I remembered some time ago the Ministry made a fool of itself when it issued a warning to arrest and persecute those who pirate Linux based software. Now i am thinking they re not so foolish after all (there is hope).

On 3/4/11 8:00 AM, sweemeng ng wrote:

It is not pirating if it is not on cd or bit torrent