Thank for your comment and suggestion, i'm humbly disagree with your
statement towards our distro which we are not joking when we decided
to invite VVIP from federal level to officiate our distro launching
event and appoint our locals entrepreneur to join us in making an
ecosystem of opensource business related. If you need further
information, please refer to our group distro Facebook page and our
official page to get correct and accurate information about our
distro.

Above all, thank you for your interest, comments and suggestion
towards making a better local distro in Malaysia.

Regards