Salam,

Mereka yg ada expertise dlm Oracle boleh guna Postgresql dgn mudah krn
kebanyakkan SQL stmt mirip saja. Perbezaan antara dua-dua sedikit
sahaja.

In my experience, Postgresql consultants can be obtained for under RM
2K a day for short term work and even cheaper for longer term work.
For me, at end of the day, its a question of what you need and how
much you want to save.

Regards
Jacob