How i wish Dr. Mahathir did cut them off at the bridge. Before he resigned.

On 3/15/11 12:28 PM, zarul shahrin wrote:
Of course they are better! They are there working on the next big thing while we are here busy arguing which OS is better or why people don't want to use OSS and of course - busy customizing Ubuntu so we can have yet another distro based on Ubuntu. =P

Best Regards,

Zarul Shahrin